In a Nutshell:how to hdr photography
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images – from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
- Fusion process for realistic looking photography
- Load and save HDR files
- Support for 360 Panoramic images
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tone mapped image preview even before you create HDR!
- Real-Time Preview – as you move the sliders you see the changes in real-time
- Paint the tone-mapping strength where you want it with a brush
- Many effects like Orton, Sepia, Black/White, Vignette, Mysterious Light
- You can use Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source
- Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tone mapped image to any other photo or painting.
Aligning image taken by hand is not any big problem in our software. The unique Pin Warping method can align even most stubborn images where camera shifted, changed roll, pitch or yaw.
how to hdr photography:If an object moved while you were taking different shots, this would normally create a “ghost” on the final image. We added a powerful yet very simple to use anti-ghosting mask feature. Just paint over all instances of the moved objects (you don’t even have to be very precise!) and it will without trace completely eliminate the ghosts from the final image. In Full version you can use Live HDR function. Just press Quick Preview button that will almost instantly show you the result HDR image with the anti-ghosting mask applied.
A common problem with over-processed HDR images is adding halo and noise blocks in large smooth areas such as clean sky.
3D Sky filter automatically adjust the tone-mapping to preserve the smoothness of the sky (Even if you really step on the “HDR effect” pedal as we did with the image below) And we added one for Skin too, so now you can tone-map portraits as well.
Add Effect to Video
Maybe you like to experiment with a video. Now you can!
DPHDR 5 adds Experimental Video processing as yet another mode to add artistic Tonemapped-look to your clips.