High Dynamic Range (HDR) & Exposure Blending make it possible to create highly detailed and ultra-realistic photographs with your digital camera. HDR works by combining exposure information using complex mathematics, while Exposure Blending works by simply selecting and cutting out the best parts of each photo. These two different techniques can generate different results. One technique might work for one image but may not work for another. This is why we think it’s best to have both techniques to use.
Software for HDR – HDRtist Pro is a streamlined Mac App thats been designed to create and edit HDR or Exposure Blended images. Utilizing Apple technology, HDRtist Pro is able to wield and manipulate 128-Bit floating-point images (that’s 16,843,009 times more precision than a JPEG photo), into beautiful works of art or super-realistic photos. Our engine’s been designed to work with multiple exposures, single RAW images, and can make single JPEG images look like HDR. 1-Click Styles, editable HDRs, straight forward interface and the innovative drop-N-click system are all featured in HDRtist Pro.
Things you’ll love about HDRtist Pro,HDR Photography How To
- 128-Bit floating point precisionHDRtist Pro processes at the highest precision available to us to get the best results we can, giving you awesome HDRs.
- Made for MacThis isn’t a Windows or Linux App, it’s a bona fide Mac only App. It’s been lovingly crafted by Mac Users who love the Mac, just like you.
- Tale of 2 lovesWe love HDR & we love Exposure Blending. We couldn’t decide which one was better so we built both into HDRtist Pro.
- 1-Click Editing for HDRAs easy as it sounds, 1-Click will apply different styles to your HDR right in front of your eyes. You can even make your own 1-Click Styles.
- Intuitive by DesignWe’ve spent months making HDRtist Pro easy enough to use that you shouldn’t need any help. We’ve done things like make all the options clearly visible and reduced hidden controls.
- The safer way to saveIntroducing HDRtist Pro documents where your original source images and all your settings are stored, enabling you to re-edit your HDR without having to start from the beginning.
- iPhoto & Aperture are my friendsNot only is it easy to get images from iPhoto or Aperture in HDRtist Pro, but there’s an option that’ll save an editable HDR directly into your favorite photo organizer. Nice!
- Drop-N-ClickDrag-N-Drop, but simplified… Simply drop your images into a HDRtist Pro document window and your options will be presented for you. Forgotten key combos are a thing of the past.
- Singles ClubIt doesn’t matter if you only shoot single JPEGs or RAWs, you can still get the HDR look quickly and easily using HDRtist Pro.
- Amazing Value for MoneyHDRtist Pro was built for everyone to use, not just for professionals, which is why it’s only $29.99.
- So sharp it hurtsHow sharp do you like your HDRs, nice and soft or so sharp you feel like it could cut through glass? Either way HDRtist Pro has options.
- Enhance dark or dull photos easily.HDR processing was originally designed to compensate the limitations of digital photography, which enables it to enhance dark or dull photos.
- Easily & Quickly create beautiful results.With all the technology HDRtist Pro uses, it’s simple to create great looking HDR images.
- Help is on HandWe’ve included a “How to take HDR Photos” guide, along with a video tutorial and bunch of mini-tutorials, all to help you enjoy the world of HDR Photography.