The Merge to 32-bit HDR Plug-in requires Lightroom 4.1 or higher. It will not work in Lightroom 3 or earlier.
Download the Merge to 32-bit HDR Plug-in for Lightroom by clicking one of the links below depending on your OS:
|Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows 7 32-bit|
|Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit (Note: Only works on 64-bit Windows OS)|
|Mac OS 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8|
Using the Plug-in:
1. After installation, restart Lightroom if you are on Windows (or used the installer on Mac)
2. Select bracketed photos from either the Filmstrip or the Grid.
3. Right-click to invoke the contextual menu.
4. Select Export and then Merge to 32-bit HDR
5. Select the desired option and click on the Merge button
6. In case the merged image does not show once the merge has completed, click above the filmstrip and check All Photographs.
You can then adjust the merged image on Lightroom’s Develop module.
The Merge to 32-bit HDR Plug-in for Lightroom is not related to the Photomatix Pro, Photomatix Essentials or Photomatix HDR Plug-in for Aperture products.
Images merged with the Merge to 32-bit HDR Plug-in are processed by Lightroom and not Photomatix. Images shown in the user gallery of the HDRsoft.com website are not done with the Merge to 32-bit HDR Plug-in.