Photomatix Coupon Code -- Get 15% Discount with the coupon code 15HDRIT
hdr photo program:What’s New in mediachance dynamic photo hdr
- Guide how to run v.5 on MAC
- Pseudo part from DPHDR is now on iPad andiPhone
- New Fusion process for realistic looking photography
- HDR Fusion combines fusion and HDR tonemapping
- Improved anti-ghosting (Fusion, HDR Fusion)
- Automatic Anti-Ghosting (Fusion, HDR Fusion)
- Improved Aligning
- Experimental Video Mode – add Tonemapped look to your videos
- Other enhancements
Highlights from previous version
- New Halo-Matix Local operator to produce familiar style of tone-mapped images with a lot of variations and settings.
- Light Paint – apply Dynamic Light where you want it by using a brush
- Post Editor (Win Only) – for all the common basic image touch up and tons of effects (also support adobe plug-ins).
- Live Preview – now you see real-time image feedback when moving sliders
- Enhanced Quick browser support for RAW files
- Raw Gamma/WB Options added in the Create New HDR
New features/improvements in the latest version:
- Version 5.1 (01/FEB/2011) Increased Tonemapper window size add Video Mode.
- Version 5.02 (05/JAN/2011) Some RAW changes
- Version 5 (15/Dec/2010) New release
- Version 4.8 (15/June/2010): RAW update for recent cameras Canon 550D, Fuji S200EXR, Kodak Z981, Olympus E-P2, E-PL1, Panasonic G2, Sony NEX, Update PhotoBee. Process & Save is now set as default
- Version 4.7 (29/March/2010):
Added Quick batch in Pseudo-HDR to process whole folder of jpg files. (Click the arrow next to Process & Edit/Save button) – currently only for WIN version
- Version 4.65 (04/Jan/2010):
Updated RAW reading for newest cameras, including Canon G11, 7D, Nikon, Casio, Sony and others.
- Version 4.6 (18/Oct/2009):
Updated RAW reading for newest cameras, including Olympus EP-1, Panasonic GF-1, Pentax K7, Nikon D5000 and others.
- Version 4.5 (21/July/2009):
Updated RAW reading for newest cameras, fixed reading of few types of portrait oriented RAW files